Who we are:
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet, they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action. It needs you.
What we need:
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist who can join our project to implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud at Greenpeace. This 3 month fixed term contract needs someone who can quickly understand our ambition for being a data-driven organisation and will be able to translate that into the development of business critical reporting. Our organisation has a database of over one million supporter records and we are looking for someone who will ensure best practice data management standards and effective data insights and reporting capability. Your work in this project will enable Greenpeace New Zealand to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of fundraising and engagement programmes by ensuring we have the insights and reporting needed to make informed business decisions.
● Development and implementation of business critical fundraising, financial and engagement reports.
● You will work with the Deputy Fundraising Director to scope a more detailed list of reports for completion within this project.
● Deliver agreed dashboards and automated reports for the fundraising management team, mobilisation and engagement.
● Define, refine and create appropriate data structures in our BI data warehouse to enable ongoing reporting into the future.
● Implement elements of the 2020 Data and Insights plan as agreed with the Deputy Fundraising Director.
● Work closely with key stakeholders to make sure that the information stored in our CRM’s allows for effective Business Intelligence and financial reporting.
Is this you?
● At least 3 years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
● Experience working with data warehouses and implementing data structures
● Analytical and strategic thinker
● Advance knowledge of SQL
● Experience in creating and managing workflows
● High attention to detail
● Proactive, solutions focused leader
● Deadline driven
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
● Experienced Tableau user
● A passion for the work of Greenpeace
● Proactive, solutions focused thinker
What you’ll get in return:
If this excites you then go for it! Apply with your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you are the most suitable person for the role.
Applications close 22nd May 2020.
Once we have reviewed all applications, we will be in touch via phone or email. Our usual recruitment process consists of a first interview, a consecutive work task, a second interview, reference and police checks.
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organization and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!